Live Racing Video and ReplaysDon't miss any of the action from Plainridge Park Races! Replays will be available for viewing a few hours following the completion of the last race. Stay up-to-date with all the excitement and relive every moment at your leisure.
Looking to watch and wager on live races and over 100 other racetracks from around the world? Visit HollywoodRaces.com to sign up and start wagering online or on our mobile app.
Additionally, enjoy live video and replays of every racetrack, including Plainridge Park Races, on your TV, mobile device, or laptop. Access all this in one place with RTN by clicking on the banner below the video player!
the fine print
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older.
- Valid photo identification is required to sign up for PENN Play, to receive replacement cards and to redeem benefits or certificates.
- Employees of PENN Entertainment and its subsidiaries are not eligible to participate.
- PENN Entertainment and its subsidiaries will not be held responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Only the account holder is authorized to redeem PENN cash from any PENN Play account.
- PENN Entertainment and its subsidiaries reserve the right to alter or terminate racing rewards without prior notice to PENN Play members.
- Program benefits are non-transferable and are not valid in conjunction with any other program.
- Members may not distribute, loan, or in any way allow another person to use their PENN Play card.
- Players cannot redeem PENN cash for cash with this reward program.
- All wagers totaling $2.00 or more receive a base reward of 0.1% of the wager. Players will receive a variable bonus reward based on track, wager type and takeout rate. Some wagers receive no bonus reward.
- Members who use their card for race wagers will receive PENN cash only. Members will not earn tier credits, Free SlotPlay® or entries into any Plainridge Park or other PENN Entertainment property promotions.
- PENN cash earned at Plainridge Park are not automatically recorded into a member's account. Members must insert a PENN Play card into the card reader device on any Mutuel Teller terminal or self-service machine before their next wager for their wagering to be accounted for. It is the member's responsibility to ensure that the card is functioning properly and communicating with the wagering system.
- PENN cash will not be purged for any member that maintains an Elite or Owners Club status. For all other levels, PENN cash balances will expire after six (6) months of inactivity. To maintain earned comps, you must use your card at least once every six (6) months.
- Management reserves the right to adjust any PENN cash balance resulting from machine malfunction, operating errors, negative pools and/or fraud.